(a) IN GENERAL-
(1) AUTHORITY- Under a grant of flexibility authority made under this chapter, a State educational agency may consolidate Federal funds described in subsection (b) and made available to the agency, and use such funds for any educational purpose authorized under this Act.
(2) PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS- Except as otherwise provided in this chapter, a State educational agency may use funds under paragraph (1) notwithstanding the program requirements of the program under which the funds were made available to the State.
(b) ELIGIBLE FUNDS AND PROGRAMS-
(1) FUNDS- The funds described in this subsection are funds, for State-level activities and State administration, that are described in the following provisions:
(A) Section 1004.
(B) Paragraphs (4) and (5) of section 1202(d).
(C) Section 2113(a)(3).
(D) Section 2412(a)(1).
(E) Subsections (a) (with the agreement of the Governor), (b)(2), and (c)(1) of section 4112.
(F) Paragraphs (2) and (3) of section 4202(c).
(G) Section 5112(b).
(2) PROGRAMS- The programs described in this subsection are the programs authorized to be carried out with funds described in paragraph (1).
(c) SPECIAL RULE- A State educational agency that receives a grant of flexibility authority under this chapter —
(1) shall ensure that the funds described in section 5112(a) are allocated to local educational agencies in the State in accordance with section 5112(a); but
(2) may specify how the local educational agencies shall use the allocated funds.